The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Real Time Car Tracker Options

Nikue

Had similar one that imi mentioned fitted to my van really pleased with it i got the one with siren and other bits for about £43 text message sent to your phone you can send text to stop engine and all sorts of other stuff even fit the mike in cab to listen to any talk

did it make any impact on reducing your insurance premium?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bumping this to see if anyone had any recommendations for a decent GPS tracker? I'm not too concerned with paying through the roof for it to be thatcham approved.

- - - Updated - - -

Just bumping this to see if anyone had any recommendations for a decent GPS tracker? I'm not too concerned with paying through the roof for it to be thatcham approved.

• 4 months later...

Sorry to hijack an old thread but I did see a group buy on a tracker that seems to be removed now. Is there suck a thing as an insurance approved tracker with no subscription that doesn't cost more than your car? If not I'll just buy a cheap one I can track myself