The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front sitting higher than rear?

Tommyd16

Just been to look at a na. Wasn't in good condition and have nearly a side of a4 of faults I found with it but the main thing I noticed is that the front sat considerably higher than the rear. I noticed the two rear shocks where yellow and the front ones where black. The springs looked standard on both front and rear. Any reasons for this? By the way I wouldn't consider buying the car unless the dealer knocked a grand off it! I am after a project but the price he wanted seemed too high for the condition it was in!

Supra's, as stock, are a little higher at the front than the rear. Sounds like the rear shocks have been been replaced with the upgrade Bilstein ones.

As I found out when I picked mine up...

602692_395673387203891_1082680828_n.jpg

I plan on fitting the coilovers that have been sat in my front room for over a week, on friday!