The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all new to the forum, HUGE SUPRA FAN!!!

Guest Liam2jz

Guest Liam2jz

Hi everyone my names Liam Metcalfe I'm 19 and from Liverpool! I am huge huge fan of the toyota supra it is my dream car! They're just simply beautiful! Sadly I drive a mondeo not a supra : ( just signed up really to have a look around and have a perve of everyone else's sexy vehicles and hopefully see where the meets are so I can go look at them (tissues will be required!) it's very rare I see supras and every time I do I either nearly crash seeing one or pass out! Recently I've spotted a nice looking silver one in hale village parked up in someone's drive! If it's anyone's on here and you've seen a silver mondeo stalking outside your house no I'm not going to rob just admiring your car! Makes my drive to work of a morning enjoyable! Anyway that's all from me for now and I look forward in going through the forum : )

Thanks Liam

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Liam2jz

Thanks mate! Hope so! Haha I'm that sad that I have a list of supras I've seen only colours and description tho as I'm not quick enough with the reg! I work at the airport and should be a plane spotter but in fact I'm more a supra spotter! Haha

Guest Liam2jz

Yeah should of spaced out a little better like! Noo my mondeo is fully standard apart from a posh air filter!

Mondeo was bought as a replacement for my my pride and joy and of course my first love, my first car a mk4 golf 1.4 which had Audi rs4 wheels, fully smoothed rear boot, gti rear lights, limo tint rear windows, HID kit and anniversary addition interior trim! Sadly the oil pump let go and I found my self in the hard shoulder on the Knowsley expressway on the way to work one Monday morning : (

Guest Liam2jz

Oh my!! She's gorgeous!! I do wish that girl would move out the way tho so I can have a good proper look! Be proud of that one mate! I feel my eyes getting moist just looking at her!

Guest Liam2jz

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes!

I hope so! Wanna have one now just sadly money doesn't let me : (

Oh em gee! I think I need tissues! Gonna have to start carrying a pack of cleenex with me now every time I come on here!

I aim to have a supra and use it as a daily any of you on here use them as dailys?

Oh em gee! I think I need tissues! Gonna have to start carrying a pack of cleenex with me now every time I come on here!

I aim to have a supra and use it as a daily any of you on here use them as dailys?

I think there are a quite a few that use them as daily drivers - I am sure they will be along shortly :)

Yup, ME! wanted one since I was around 20 or 21, (unfortunately that was 13 years ago!!!) But only this year in july did I manage to get one, thanks to a mental amount of hours worked in a short space of time, I decided to 'Just do it'... I do occasionally think why I didnt just get a Nissan 370z (same cost ish), but this is a car Ive always wanted so when I see it, drive, I'm happy :) Does cost a lot more to run than my 1.9TDI vectra mind ha.

'69 Dodge Charger, Eleanor Mustang, Lanci Delta EVO, Honda NSX, Skyline R34 are other random dream cars!

Edited by kitch79 (see edit history)

Hi Liam and welcome to the forum.

It is great knowing how much the Supra still appeals :)

I got my first when I was 21 (a J-Spec NA-TT manual) and I now have a slightly higher spec single turbo (I'm 25 now). Both of them have been my daily since purchase. Wouldn't have it any other way :)

Here is my current one for a look :thumbs:

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q75/s720x720/539664_630757683609545_1900880424_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q77/s720x720/1001736_626300904071348_1274951564_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q71/s720x720/1173792_10201920035101416_39974438_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531804_523346246163_1901403494_n.jpg

Guest Liam2jz

Ah that's great news to hear that they're being used daily!!

Well I've loved supras since well ermm 99-01 I think when the first fast and furious came out!

Ever since then it's been an ambition of mine to own one! I get emotional when I see them! Spend endless hours watching videos of them! Just the noise of them! Need to get in one! Never had the privilege of sitting in one : (

Will never forget a few months ago was on a night out friends all drunk! Girls in arms when next minute I spot a supra parked up! Girl was thrown out the way and I demanded she a took a picture of me stood next to such a beauty!

Well I've loved supras since well ermm 99-01 I think when the first fast and furious came out!

Ever since then it's been an ambition of mine to own one! I get emotional when I see them! Spend endless hours watching videos of them! Just the noise of them! Need to get in one! Never had the privilege of sitting in one : (

Will never forget a few months ago was on a night out friends all drunk! Girls in arms when next minute I spot a supra parked up! Girl was thrown out the way and I demanded she a took a picture of me stood next to such a beauty!

I am sure a local member will be more than happy to take you out for a spin :)

Guest Liam2jz

Guys would be offended if I asked could I lick both your supras? Haha! They're just gorgeous! I seen a silver one before which I usually see going to work before driving, I nearly crashed looking at it! Then chased it down haha

Ever since then it's been an ambition of mine to own one! !

I was exactly the same mate. Wanted one ever since I saw that film when i was like 11 haha. That film was a big influence for me then 9 years later I bought my own :D

If only I was closer I'd be more than happy to go out I'm mine

Edited by tkddav3 (see edit history)