The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap na manual in aberdeen

Tom

Seen this. Didn't share as the guy says its got bodywork issues and looking at the price I'd guess its rotted

:blink:

Look at the front of the car, it's clearly had a smash. Nothing lines up, look at the bonnet shut lines, front wings/door shut line and the state of the front bumper. Could make a good drift car though at the right price if it's a SZ-R. :sly:

I saw this topic and just went to look at it to see what the story was. It is rough very rough, front end is almost warped and alloy bonnet has been painted badly clearly following a crash. Tracking is 90 degrees out and clicks n bangs when near full lock, terrible noises from the rear when going over speed bumps and is mis firing. To top it off drivers sill is rotten and bootlid is also showing early signs of corrosion as is a few other areas like the door shuts etc. he said 1k was his lowest price, I wouldn't buy it but I think it's worth 600 to break for maybe 800 as it's standard with almost every part worn badly, even the wheels are poor.

An honest verdict

I saw this topic and just went to look at it to see what the story was. It is rough very rough, front end is almost warped and alloy bonnet has been painted badly clearly following a crash. Tracking is 90 degrees out and clicks n bangs when near full lock, terrible noises from the rear when going over speed bumps and is mis firing. To top it off drivers sill is rotten and bootlid is also showing early signs of corrosion as is a few other areas like the door shuts etc. he said 1k was his lowest price, I wouldn't buy it but I think it's worth 600 to break for maybe 800 as it's standard with almost every part worn badly, even the wheels are poor.

An honest verdict

Knew it would be bad and not even worth it.

An honest verdict

and apart from those things its ok :D

Haha! I got the feeling the guy bought it smashed with intention to restore it. Somewhere along the line he has realised its bent I think as when I mentioned measuring the wheelbase his face dropped and started acting nervously. He did say a guy was making the 5 and a half hour drive from Northumberland to buy it, hope it's not to dark when he gets there :/

Haha! I got the feeling the guy bought it smashed with intention to restore it. Somewhere along the line he has realised its bent I think as when I mentioned measuring the wheelbase his face dropped and started acting nervously. He did say a guy was making the 5 and a half hour drive from Northumberland to buy it, hope it's not to dark when he gets there :/

Take it you viewed the car? Where was it located?