The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yellow nugget supra

Guest Boostjunkie

Guest Boostjunkie

See this for sale and a post about it on here, is this a car I should avoid with false list of specs? Seems nice in the pics but also seems to have a few owners lately, is there a reason people keep selling it off, looking to get my first supra and don't fancy a dog that needs lots of work, any info at all on the car or history would be much appreciated

Thanks

Guest Boostjunkie

Read all that and seems nice but it's from there on where bits have been added to the spec that apparently isn't there

- - - Updated - - -

Just remember when you join you can have full access to all our mkivsupra.net classified forums :)

Where do I go about paying the membership?

Can't comment on the spec now but if you want to know the spec I sold it with then pm me. Long story short I sold it to a trader (professed to be a school teacher) who then falsified a spec list for the car to sell it on at a huge profit.

The car was in good condition when I sold it though and actually drove very well. Respray was full glass out etc. I sold it still needing the bay painting though and a few bits such as in the rear brake vents touching in.

The car has changed a fair bit since I sold it though apparently...

I can't until I pay the membership which I will as soon as I find out where, did try and PM but restricted till pay

Hi

Click on 'settings' (top right)

Look down left hand side to 'My Account'

Underneath that click on 'Paid Subscriptions' and follow your nose :)

Just seen this thread, tbh I think everything that's been said about it is totally unfair.. This car is outside my house now and it's in really good condition, yes the bay needs painting but that doesn't mean the cars shit!! You can always improve any car can't you..

It looks and it drives lovely.. The only reason he wants to seek it is because he wants a 200...

If you don't know the car don't judge it, not until uve seen it.. That's fair isn't it????

Nobody has slated it yet, however, It's clearly been mistreated since Rich's ownership as I've seen a number of videos of it being drifted on a snowy car park and then into a bush!

As it happens, I drove this car when it was first rebuilt and it was lovely! Since then I'm afraid I've only seen evidence of abuse!

Just seen this thread, tbh I think everything that's been said about it is totally unfair.. This car is outside my house now and it's in really good condition, yes the bay needs painting but that doesn't mean the cars shit!! You can always improve any car can't you..

It looks and it drives lovely.. The only reason he wants to seek it is because he wants a 200...

If you don't know the car don't judge it, not until uve seen it.. That's fair isn't it????

Whose said the car is sh1te mate?

Glad to hear it is still in good condition. I was going to get it back to the bodyshop to have the engine bay painted gunmetal grey but obviously it got sold before that. It drove better than any Supra I've been in to be honest! The Supra I have now drives very well, but not as well as that one. Like I said I sold it needing a couple of little bits such as in the rear brake vents touching in, engine bay painting and some washer jets. Apart from that it was spot on as far as I'm aware, I spent a small fortune!

Oh ok, so it's been sideways on snow! It's a car at the end of the day, not a show piece. 99% of all the supras on here have been driven fast.. Is that abuse? No...sliding about in the snow hardly constitutes abuse.. There is nothing wrong with this car.. How would u like it if u were trying to Sell your car and people kept slating it, saying it was abused when it wasn't.. Hardly fair is it..

I wouldn't care if it was an honest opinion. I can post the video evidence if you would prefer to back up my claims to prove I'm not doing this to "slate" someone's car.

I'm not here to devalue anyone's car, however, nobody had slated the car yet you claimed they had?

Rich offered to PM the OP info regards the car when it left his possession, he didn't offer any info regards it's current state.

I'm not denying, 99.99% of the cars on here have been driven fast, they haven't however been drifted into a bush and abused.

As it happened, I loved that car when it was built and I'd of brought it from Rich myself.

I won't bother posting again, but that's my two pence.

Edited by Josh42 (see edit history)

Oh ok, so it's been sideways on snow! It's a car at the end of the day, not a show piece. 99% of all the supras on here have been driven fast.. Is that abuse? No...sliding about in the snow hardly constitutes abuse.. There is nothing wrong with this car.. How would u like it if u were trying to Sell your car and people kept slating it, saying it was abused when it wasn't.. Hardly fair is it..

I'm a little confused, the op has requested information on the car and members have replied. These are opinions from people that know the car and are valid to that end so what's wrong with that?

If I remember correctly Luke did sign up here and posted about owning the car and I can't remember seeing it in the classifieds. As constructive advice might I suggest if he is a member to post a full ad in the for sale section and then if the car is in the condition you state then it will sell itself surely? :)