The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Earth points

LOGIE

That big heavy one bolts onto the chassis bud. At least as far as I can remember. Passenger side bolted right onto the actual chassis itself, halfway between the front and rear of the bay, just down from the strut tower.
Cheers mate, im starting to think there are different earth/ground harnesses. I don't have one on the passenger side apart from the one that connects to the alternator.

This is the one I'm thinking of...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=177542&stc=1&d=1385328525

Left arrow shows the 2 cables together, right arrow shows the battery terminal IIRC, I believe the other cable is bolted onto the chassis.

yep that's it mate. the left arrow I can't find exactly where its bolted into??. I have the yellow arrowed one in place its right behind the battery tray.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=177543&stc=1&d=1385329162

I've drawn another little arrow to show where I think it's bolted. I'm fairly certain it's around this area, mounted on the side of the chassis, it's not mounted on the top.

Thanks Scott, im taking a mental pic now... using an imaginary line from the fuse box for orientation. I was looking on top of the chassis. This is what happens when you come back to an engine after removing it 4 month previous, id forget my bollocks if they weren't in a bag. Cheers much appreciated mate

Here's a pic of the one that goes to the chassis, but mine has a different lug to the one you have

[ATTACH=CONFIG]177546[/ATTACH]

Can you take another pic of the wire you are talking about showing more of the cable?

Thanks mate I have that also. Where is the thicker one running down the centre of the pic going? it diverts away toward the back