The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi!

Guest Z-ander-R

Guest Z-ander-R

Hi,

I'm Sander and come from the Netherlands.

I always loved the curves of the supra mkiv and now its time to buy one!

Because there aren't many for sale in the Netherlands I registered at this forum so i can take a look whats for sale here.

More about me,

I'm 22 years old, go to university to be a structural engineer/designer. At the good days here I love to driving my bike (a yamaha R6) and when its raining (what it does most of the time) I driving a Volkswagen scirocco.

If people want to help me with finding a supra. It must be one from 1993 because of the insurance, a manual gearbox, Max mileage 125 000 ( 200 000km). I'm open for a TT but the chance is big that it will by above my budget. For the non turbo i will spent max 4k.

My English isn't my best language but i will do the best I can!

Some Pictures of my car and bike:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/267649_505404282803221_1181214072_n.jpg

http://oi39.tinypic.com/10gjxhl.jpg

Guest Z-ander-R

thanks for the reply's! I saw the topics under classifieds with a lot great cars. Only the fact that it must be one of 1993 makes it hard to find. The company where my bike and car are insured has a weird thing. They say if a car is older than 20 years it is a classic car (so far so good). Dutch people under the age of 24 paying a lot more cause the risk is a lot higher and when a car have more than 160hp you cant insure it. If its older than 20 years they don't care anymore how fast or powerful the car is. I can insure a NA supra for around 110 euro each month and a 93 supra for only 8 euro a month!