The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Neons.

Max power

Hey everyone. I recently went to a car show and there was a blue saxo with blue neons which got pulled right at the side of me. I overheard the traffic cop specifically say they are legal but NOT in red or blue. My little tiny dinosaur brain immediately started to think about putting some white neons on my car and I have and honestly don't regret it they are the best mod I have done to my car lol. Just saying ha ha ha.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone. I recently went to a car show and there was a blue saxo with blue neons which got pulled right at the side of me. I overheard the traffic cop specifically say they are legal but NOT in red or blue. My little tiny dinosaur brain immediately started to think about putting some white neons on my car and I have and honestly don't regret it they are the best mod I have done to my car lol. Just saying ha ha ha.

racist against dinosaurs.....

Should look good, get the pics up with it all lit up.

Perhaps a blow up Santa on the roof just to finish it off and a couple of Reindeer up front to help

with the performance

Do you have an NA ?

NA auto with VS kit, eye lids, chrome wheels, preferably done on some kind of green colour that resembles a January handkerchief..!!

This is the future of the club right here.

H.

I hope not, could you imagine the meets/events :rolleyes:

Compared to now, I probably wouldn't notice the difference.

I never used to feel that old but the average age of a Supra owner is plummeting. My 10 year old fancies one.

With this younger demographic comes spots, members non stop texting at the side of their car and the never ending requests for me to tie their laces...!!

Kids eh?

H.

I never used to feel that old but the average age of a Supra owner is plummeting. My 10 year old fancies one.

With this younger demographic comes spots, members non stop texting at the side of their car and the never ending requests for me to tie their laces...!!

Kids eh?

H.

:D

For the record I have velcro shoes so not to be a burden.

:D

For the record I have velcro shoes so not to be a burden.

How do you walk across carpets with Velcro shoes?

You called?

Yes. Can you fashion me a kayak out of some mahogany messiah? I feel the need to get out of the club but I am too embarrassed to drive the car after this thread. Making a quiet exit via a local river is looking favourite.

H.

Yes. Can you fashion me a kayak out of some mahogany messiah? I feel the need to get out of the club but I am too embarrassed to drive the car after this thread. Making a quiet exit via a local river is looking favourite.

Will this be appropriate? I know its not made from mahogany but I don't craft things out of 2x4's any more. I can happily remove the dead man currently sat in it.

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

Walk? My mum pushes me in a wheelbarrow whilst I dribble on myself.

Cool, beats getting stuck every step..!!

Will this be appropriate? I know its not made from mahogany but this I don't craft things out of 2x4's any more. I can happily remove the dead man currently sat in it.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/76945_700b.jpg

Please tell me that isn't real? I doubt you would get him out without snapping his legs.

NA auto with VS kit, eye lids, chrome wheels, preferably done on some kind of green colour that resembles a January handkerchief..!!

This is the future of the club right here.

H.

Kids eh?

H.

I was 22 when I got my supra but I most defiantly don't have neons :blink: