The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec Brakes Deal

Hassan

Ive just spoke to my local toyota dealer for a full set off uk spec brakes. So he can get me front and rear calipers, front and rear discs and front and rear pads all in for a price off £1100 and if anyone wants them delivered then you will just pay for that. I think thats a very good price rrp wil be about £1350. So if anyone intrested let me know or we can maybe even start a group buy?

If you have a good local Toyota dealer they can give you the top discount, it just depends on the dealer so

worth trying your local first and save a few ££'s in postage costs

Ive been dealing with these guys for 8 years. Ive gave them £1000s worth off business. So the guys are extremely good with me. So i think if anyone just walks in to a dealer and trys to get a discount it will be hard to get a discount off over £250. But worth a try. I just thought i will pass on the savings for anyone intrested.

Depends on the dealer, i've had top discount off 2 dealers who i hardly use, another

dealer who is my nearest didn't want to know so i just looked elsewhere, you have to

be cheeky and no harm in asking.

Sorry mate i'm not saying yours isn't a good deal as it is but its worth trying your luck with

your local dealer especially if your spending over £1000 in one hit.

Postage on a full kit i'd guess is going to be over £20 hence my suggestion

I've just done it with a new battery for my beema and got it down from £89 to £71

just by trying my luck.

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

"I have just fitted new UK spec calipers and discs to my car and it made such a differance. As I work for a Toyota dealer I have secured a special discount for club members for brand new (they will order in as required) UK SPEC 4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rear clipers, front and rear discs. All for only £985 inc vat. All you would need to pay for is postage or collect from Milton Keynes.

I have fitted Yellow stuff pads, but I can quote you for genuine pads if required."

I cant seem to see pads included in there????

"I have just fitted new UK spec calipers and discs to my car and it made such a differance. As I work for a Toyota dealer I have secured a special discount for club members for brand new (they will order in as required) UK SPEC 4 pot front calipers and 2 pot rear clipers, front and rear discs. All for only £985 inc vat. All you would need to pay for is postage or collect from Milton Keynes.

I have fitted Yellow stuff pads, but I can quote you for genuine pads if required."

I cant seem to see pads included in there????

It does say £1079 for pads etc.

But we all know how Toyota like to surprise us with their random price changes. :D

I'll see if my mate wants a set.

It does say £1079 for pads etc.

But we all know how Toyota like to surprise us with their random price changes. :D

I'll see if my mate wants a set.

Oh ok i was at work so never read the whole thing just the 1st post. Well thats really good then the price has only gone up by £21 in a year or so. 😊