The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Body Kit and Wrap

Guest giannakis

Guest giannakis

Hello guys i am about to get started with my 1993 N/A Toyota Supra. I am looking for a sick body kit and thinking about top secret fusion. I cant find this body kit anywhere for sale... Maybe abflug s900 too or suggest me another sick body kit. The car will be wrapped in avery dennison silver chrome like in this video

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck insuring it. I looked into a chrome wrap and insurance companies won't touch you for a few reasons:

1, attracts too much attention and could cause accidents.

2, with mirror wraps, they mirror your surroundings, so your car may appear invisible

3, chrome's not actually a colour, so technically you can't inform the DVLA of the colour change.

Init. Bruv.

I think its more to do with the reason he's joined the forum and using the words "Sick" and talking like a chav. If he joined and used English words I doubt he would be getting these replies.

well im doubting english is his first language so we have to consider this when asuming hes a chav. it may be a case of not fully unstanding . apologies if im wrong. and im pretty sure he would have been ribbed for his choice on how to mod his car anyway . it seems to be hapening more and more. anyhting a bt "out there" is swiftly shot down

If anyone wants an abflug or veilside kit, then fair enough, but I for one don't want to be associated with "sick" parts. People get arsey about swearing and text speak, I get arsey at chav talk, first language or not.

Next we'll all be walking around Suprapod with out trousers halfway round our arses and walking like we've got a stone in our shoe!

If anyone wants an abflug or veilside kit, then fair enough, but I for one don't want to be associated with "sick" parts. People get arsey about swearing and text speak, I get arsey at chav talk, first language or not.

Next we'll all be walking around Suprapod with out trousers halfway round our arses and walking like we've got a stone in our shoe!

Chris can't help the way he walks

Just buy Jurgens abflug thing and get shot of the NA

http://jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/1995-toyota-supra-rz-t78-single-turbo-600ps-2/

There does seem to be something 'snobbish' about some members on here, whether its chav talk, someone bought the 'wrong' brand or part, or they have an opinion some don't agree with, they get shot to s***! And more times than not it comes across as just damn harsh or bang out of order rather than banter. (esp to new members)

Everyone doesn't have to follow they same path when buying/building/maintaining/styling a car, people have very varied tastes and budgets.

after reading the comments left for this FIRST post newby, just for saying 'sick' twice, his opinion of this site and its welcome is probably going to be far worse than what people think of him for saying the word 'sick'!

That's my rant done.

I thought a wrap didn't require the DVLA to be informed as it's not a permanent change.

You dont

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1236515_10151938550008410_773042402_n.jpg

^^ 199 silver as far as the DVLA care.

My insurance "Full vehicle wrap"