The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yellow Bilstein dampers

4packet

5 Bilstein dampers for Supra TT for sale (2 fronts, 3 rears)

The 2 fronts and 1 rear I bought from Chris Wilson a few years back and have been stored in the garage ever since.

1 of the rears originally came on my 95 RZ and the other was bought from a fellow forum member. I had a knock from the near side rear corner and thought it was the shock so I replaced with a known good but 2nd hand damper. The knock eventually returned. I cannot say what caused the knock, but I did eventually replace the entire rear upright and driveshaft. I have labelled the 2 dampers that were fitted to the car with ‘possible knock’ so they are sold as seen.

Preferably collection from Milton Keynes area, although can probably arrange postage.

Price: £50

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest toshiba
5 Bilstein dampers for Supra TT for sale (2 fronts, 3 rears)

The 2 fronts and 1 rear I bought from Chris Wilson a few years back and have been stored in the garage ever since.

1 of the rears originally came on my 95 RZ and the other was bought from a fellow forum member. I had a knock from the near side rear corner and thought it was the shock so I replaced with a known good but 2nd hand damper. The knock eventually returned. I cannot say what caused the knock, but I did eventually replace the entire rear upright and driveshaft. I have labelled the 2 dampers that were fitted to the car with ‘possible knock’ so they are sold as seen.

Preferably collection from Milton Keynes area, although can probably arrange postage.

Price: £50

I want to take them off you. I have sent you a pm.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.