The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It was Only a Matter of time that id be back with a Supra. :)

Geo

But im going the opposite way this time.

Im going to build the Engine first, then get a car to stick it into.

Im already hunting down an Engine stand(hodge) is trying to get me one, from here i'll try and source and Engine, prob from Jurgen who i have spoke to already, but am keeping an eye out for what i want.

I did want a GTR but as good a car they are, the Supra has more appeal to me, and also more goodies. And the fun factor, which is a big draw, I've already got a scirocco as my daily, and a ML320 as the Bat bus.

So its time to start hunting down things, already have an idea what im wanting the car to look like, with the Help of the 4 Musketeers Hodge, IanW, TonyTT, and Sid aka Ross, we will try do most of the work on our own, and tbh i can't flipping wait :)

Let the Project Begin :)

September 13th 2014 is your deadline, Suprapod at Santapod, with the After Pod Party at the Ibis followed by Trax at Silverstone on the Sunday. A weekend not to be missed.

you can explain this one to Lindsay, and good luck :)

Supra's are like the Mafia mate, they never let you go :)

Kinda like you then, can never get Rid of you, :rlol:me, ross and ian must try harder, :p

Be good to see you back in one. Would you not buy a sorted one already and save the aggro or are you looking forward to building it

Looking forward to building it bud, :)

- - - Updated - - -

I may have a lump for sale soon it will be at Srd

Talk to me dude :)

But im going the opposite way this time.

Im going to build the Engine first, then get a car to stick it into.

Im already hunting down an Engine stand(hodge) is trying to get me one, from here i'll try and source and Engine, prob from Jurgen who i have spoke to already, but am keeping an eye out for what i want.

I did want a GTR but as good a car they are, the Supra has more appeal to me, and also more goodies. And the fun factor, which is a big draw, I've already got a scirocco as my daily, and a ML320 as the Bat bus.

So its time to start hunting down things, already have an idea what im wanting the car to look like, with the Help of the 4 Musketeers Hodge, IanW, TonyTT, and Sid aka Ross, we will try do most of the work on our own, and tbh i can't flipping wait :)

Let the Project Begin :)

Am I being left out because I drive a 'Rover'?

whats it come with dude? any pics?

Longblock, head is just missing cams. I don't have any pics of it bud, I can get some though. No turbo's or any other ancillaries, although I believe the water pump is still on. I believe it would be ideal for the sort of thing you are looking for as you'd be replacing everything that's not there anyway. Also if it's built, then that'll save a LOT of coins.

Longblock, head is just missing cams. I don't have any pics of it bud, I can get some though. No turbo's or any other ancillaries, although I believe the water pump is still on. I believe it would be ideal for the sort of thing you are looking for as you'd be replacing everything that's not there anyway. Also if it's built, then that'll save a LOT of coins.

aye get us some pics please dude if you don't mind?