The mkiv Supra Owners Club

big thanks to lee,ash and the tea boy at srd

TT Paul

as most have seen a for sale and wanted thread its been a hectic few weeks moving,car breaking and split with gf:taped:

turns out the map sensor stated as a 3bar was a 2.5bar hence the fueling issues as i found out today, lee a top bloke fitted me in thanks, and ash(i nearly killed) who is a tech wizard and highly skilled fixed my car by tweaking syvecs now shes staying with me

so thanks again chaps most happy and will always make you my first choice of mechanics :respekt::urock:

and the tea boy also a top bloke the force is strong

so in the future as i'am now single :innocent: the supra will be next yr if all goes to plan

Edited by TT Paul (see edit history)

Aside from the body and wheels, there is not much left of my old supra, I can see poor chris is going to have to put up with everyone calling it JamieP's old car :D

Because it is 1st thing I said when I saw it today was lee is that j's old car lol it's nice to finally see her in person as I never got to see her when she was yours

as most have seen a for sale and wanted thread its been a hectic few weeks moving,car breaking and split with gf:taped:

Feel for you buddy, exact same things have happened to me in the past few weeks! Decided on keeping the car too as it gives me something to focus on!

Glad to hear everything is sorted now, Lee and Ash know what they're doing....tea boy is a bit of a tool though! ;)