The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitz billet hybrid turbos - coming soon!!

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul great stuff, are the housing being bored out to make more power

Full technical details will be released after they are fully tested, basically they are larger billet comp wheels, larger wastegate to stop overboost, ported manifold, ported y-pipe amongst other things. No idea what power they will make until we've tried them out, they are going on a car running a Syvecs S6GP, Whifbitz 264 cams, Asnu injectors,etc. so we can really push them. Might even chuck some ethanol in to see what that does to!

I hope its both, I like the sequential setup dont think I'd be a fan of ttc tbh, i think it will be both, surely upgrading the unit wont take away any of the benefits of having the choice of either setup

Sequential would be awesome for obvious reasons. A high powered sequential setup would trounce many singles!

Full technical details will be released after they are fully tested, basically they are larger billet comp wheels, larger wastegate to stop overboost, ported manifold, ported y-pipe amongst other things. No idea what power they will make until we've tried them out, they are going on a car running a Syvecs S6GP, Whifbitz 264 cams, Asnu injectors,etc. so we can really push them. Might even chuck some ethanol in to see what that does to!

Should go well with the rest of that set up, will watch this with interest ;)