The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Optimistic Supra sales thread

Graham1984

This HAS to be the worst culprit, possibly ever: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-highly-modified-twin-turbo-aero-top-one-off-custom-show-winner/1318942 I wouldn't even value that at £10k.

The CRD (Calder Racing developments) Supra started at around £50k, and came down to around £20k after a year. I think it was broken in the end.

And anyone hoping to sell a Supra from High Wycombe is being very optimistic! :D

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

This HAS to be the worst culprit, possibly ever: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/supra/toyota-supra-highly-modified-twin-turbo-aero-top-one-off-custom-show-winner/1318942 I wouldn't even value that at £10k.

The CRD (Calder Racing developments) Supra started at around £50k, and came down to around £20k after a year. I think it was broken in the end.

And anyone hoping to sell a Supra from High Wycombe is being very optimistic! :D

:D

I might list mine for £3800 as with these prices it leaves a little wiggle room for the wheels to be refurbed and the two lacquer bits to be repaired.

Well i sold my old 2001 reg Landcruiser in April and everyone i new laughed when i said its up

for what i paid for it 3yrs previous.

Guess what, i had 1 buyer drive down from N Wales with a bundle of cash, i let him kick me

down by £250 seeing as he'd had long drive etc etc

Well i sold my old 2001 reg Landcruiser in April and everyone i new laughed when i said its up

for what i paid for it 3yrs previous.

Guess what, i had 1 buyer drive down from N Wales with a bundle of cash, i let him kick me

down by £250 seeing as he'd had long drive etc etc

Lol, I would of told him he invited himself :D

Not when your depreciation is £250 for 3yrs :)

It was the same with my supra, one buyer came from France and paid the full asking price, he

actually paid £5 over :)

That is good business though on your part, these are some of the reasons why I prefer to keep my car clean and shiny as amazingly it deflects other faults and there is only so much tyre kicking you can do on the day anyway. It's a toss up atm whether I keep it or choose between fixing the wheels or the two separate small lacquer issues as I don't want to sell it too cheap as it is a solid car.