The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hit and run.. the wing mirror bandit.

marcAB10

Ok so it could be worse.. but man does it really anger me!!

Came down to my car today, i park it on a very wide road to find the wing mirror smashed off, the metal rod that holds the 2 parts together snapped.. My initial thought is someone has hit it in their car.. but it could have easily been a vandal/scum who doesn't like others having nice things...

I've already found a replacement thanks to Ben (and alex for the help too)

Annoyed so decided to vent.. here's some newer pics to cheer myself up lol

And everyones favorite moderator James.. completing the perfect shot.... :taped:

That looks cool... For a show... I hope you've got air suspension as I can't see how you could drive it like that! Lol

Very nice Marc, that has to be running on airbags?

No air ride, BC coilovers here.. the front lip is urethane and happily takes scuffs etc.. wouldn't advice running this low on fiberglass/painted front. I don't really have much issues, i've been over the odd speed bump, cobbled streets, traveled down south, glasgow, driftland etc and obviously normal town driving and back roads. The supra's underneath is pretty tucked up, i've scuffed the front lip and exhaust a few times as i said but never damaged skirts or anything else.

No air ride, BC coilovers here.. the front lip is urethane and happily takes scuffs etc.. wouldn't advice running this low on fiberglass/painted front. I don't really have much issues, i've been over the odd speed bump, cobbled streets, traveled down south, glasgow, driftland etc and obviously normal town driving and back roads. The supra's underneath is pretty tucked up, i've scuffed the front lip and exhaust a few times as i said but never damaged skirts or anything else.

Car looks awesome dude! with the carbon diffuser and those wheels and running so low, looks like it will suck up anything in front of it :lol: exactly how I'd like to have my next car, and in the best colour of all :D

and sorry to hear about the t**ts that did this, they will get whats coming to them i'm sure.

Love love love your car mate, said it many times before and will say it again. I was thinking when i finally get mine looking like this, i wanted to put like a very thin lip /guard underneath the MVP lip itself, just like something made out of wood or cardboard or something similar (i dont know how people usually do it) painted in black to take the brunt of the scuffs, and also as a decor piece. Actually wanted to do this all around on the skirts as well, will give the car a nice look against the white paintwork. My MVP lip has been sitting here for over a year now! want to get everything done in one go. Red retrim is what sets it off though bud - fantastic! Sorry to hear about the wingmirror btw :(