The mkiv Supra Owners Club

after 1 year im in!!

tepster

well, after a year of trying to get a supe i finally collected mine today.

The first one (94 SZ) went awol when the damn boat it was on sunk! can u believe that! I couldnt and was well gutted. (this was back in june)

So hunted for a TT instead to make up for the pain.

Now its here and finally ready(paperwork went to australia by mistake so couldnt register it!!) im as happy as a pig in sh*t

Now i feel the rush that makes eveyone on here so passionate about their cars. (ask mcanny, i got my supra keyring in march,9 months b4 the car!!!)

Have put a picture on aswell (i hope! am newbie but a tenner to supragal got rid of that ;) )

So if your in the hampshire/wiltshire area look out for me as i will you...

regards,

mark

image015.jpg

is a 95 tt auto. They are amazing pieces of kit and i think im gonna be broke for a while now.. but is def. worth it!!

They rule! they rule the motorway, they rule every where!:p

Attract alot of attention and parkin somewhere safe is a nightmare... almost like having a kid, wanna keep my beedie eye on it 24/7

can hear a few bumps when hacking it down the motorway,

spose this is normal on such a beast!

got some more pics somewhere,will post in a bit:cool:

If it has the same ytype of none stock Uniball top mounts on the rear that it has on the front, then this may be a sorce of the knocking. Also check the hatch bump rubbers are in perfect condition. Be careful changing these yourself, it's *VERY* easy to bugger up the screws and a simple job turns into a nightmare.

chris said: If it has the same type of none stock Uniball top mounts on the rear that it has on the front

uni whats its? what are they??

Sainsbury do something called "super litre"

its 97 ron and 83.9 a litre down here. runs ok but not had car long enough to notice any performance difference. im still in the " i got a supra" stage !!!

gav: basingstoke rules,used to work in wote street.how many popleys are there now????

gav: basingstoke rules,used to work in wote street.how many popleys are there now????

You not been to basingstoke for a while then have you????

Seem to remember it is up to 7... but I'm probably wrong I stay well away from Popley, I like my car to stay in one piece *duck*

It has changed a lot, festival place and all that rubbish...

Come down one saturday for a cuppa and we can roll into town..

Gav