The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod - RWYB Days 2014.

Chris Bailey

Its the end of the season now at Santa pod. And I was thinking it would be a good idea to try gather some interest for a few RWYB events next year :) They start around mid January time and run throughout the whole year. They can be a great day out and a wide variety of cars show up. A few of us went to a recent RWYB event on the 19th October but that was unfortunately called off due to bad weather. But we were all up for another event when the weather got better! Tickets are cheap at around £10 entry and drag runs range from £10 for 4 runs, or £25 for unlimited. I just started this thread to gather some interest, We don't have to pre-book etc because they are not big events. Just turn up on the day :) Any information can be found on the link below.

http://www.rwyb.co.uk/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bumping this as its getting close to summer and the weather is hopefully getting better, I'd imagine me and dad will start looking to attend some RWYB days soonish because we have a few things we want to test out. So just putting a notice out there for people that are still interested in coming :)