The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie....losing forum post cherry.

Kamron

Hi all,

Have been a member for over a year since acquiring my first Supra (exactly a year ago last week after 2 Type Rs..:) ). Goes without saying the site has been a valuable source of info for a Supra virgin and long may it continue!

Hoping to be more active on the forum and posting some pics up of the ride soon!

Cheers!

K.

Thanks Chris. It is a little Marmite but does get a lot of attention.

Keron @ Extreme sold me the Supra in it's current form and no complaints so far. If any forum experts know much about the wing and/ or what it's called, I'd be extremely appreciative of any pointers! So far have only tracked down one Google image of similar but no details.... :search:

I saw your car at Kerons some time back, remarked at the time that it was very nice :)

Cheers Rich.

It was close run between K's and another (slightly OTT) Veilside kitted version. Think Keron edged it on 'customer service'.

(Consider this a free plug Keron...;))

Stunning looking car, are you running vortex mania alloys? I have the same wheels :) the wing looks like an APR GT wing

Much appreciated drift_bear. They're actually 19' Fuel 5s. Similar looking! Long way to go yet to come to close to yours pal...ha.

Much appreciated drift_bear. They're actually 19' Fuel 5s. Similar looking! Long way to go yet to come to close to yours pal...ha.

Cheers bud, it's a work in progress as you can see lol.

Anymore pics mate? Close ups of the wing? It's not a top secret wing is it?!

Edit

Not top secret, I've seen that wing before but can't remember where!

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Cheers bud, it's a work in progress as you can see lol.

Anymore pics mate? Close ups of the wing? It's not a top secret wing is it?!

Edit

Not top secret, I've seen that wing before but can't remember where!

A couple from my library images. Will make a point of getting a few more snaps (if it stops chucking it down any time soon!)

Supra 1.jpg

IMG-20130208-WA0002.jpg

Ps. Exhaust has changed since Keron took those pics. There's a throaty 4 incher on now...ooer. :taped:

Edited by Kamron (see edit history)