The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any supra owners in kent area?

Guest Boostjunkie

Guest Boostjunkie

Hi

Basically before putting my car up for sale (not a supra) is there anyone around or near Maidstone area that has one that they could just take me for a spin around the block? Long story short is that I've got my heart set on getting a supra but I've never driven let alone been in one and don't know anyone who has one so just want to see what there like ride wise and performance as a lot of car fronts won't allow without intention on buying and it wouldn't be until early next year anyway

So either n/a or tt or even na-t would be helpful thanks. I'm looking at tt auto or na-t manual route so these would be the better options

Ok cool, how often and when is this, I'll look odd pulling up in an s14a lol

You'll be fine, Bluewater meet is the first Friday of the Month around 7.30. House of Frazer car park level 2 sign posted for the Cinema as well.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?249634-Bluewater-monthly-meet

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?206257-Bluewater-meet-every-month