The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New from Edinburgh

Guest PompousRat

Guest PompousRat

Hi guys, Im Jamie, on the look out for a MK4 at the moment, most likely an N/A but would have to be manual. I live in Edinburgh and work as a roadside tech and HGV recovery driver. I've owned subarus, bmw's and an r32 gtr nismo, currently have a 55 plate corsa :( anyway just thought id let on :)

Guest PompousRat

I understand it's an excellent box but i prefer the feel of a manual in a car like a supra or skyline and auto in say, a 5 series, e class. I've found a nice manual n/a on gumtree for my budget, hopefully it's still there when i get paid :)

I understand it's an excellent box but i prefer the feel of a manual in a car like a supra or skyline and auto in say, a 5 series, e class. I've found a nice manual n/a on gumtree for my budget, hopefully it's still there when i get paid :)

Fair comment! I can understand :thumbs:

Just don't get upset when you get beaten by a BPU auto ;)

Post some pics of the supra you've seen on gumtree.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-supra-na-manaul-75k-jdm-import-drift/1036666977#photo-content

That's the ad to the one im thinking about.

I'll get paid up once my supra arrives :cool:

You won't be getting that supra I'm afraid... It's currently getting broke for parts

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?298239-breaking-my-supra-na-manual-75k-clean-car

- - - Updated - - -

Saw it on your thread

Forgot they were in the old pics lol

Guest PompousRat
Pay the £10 membership fee and post a "wanted" thread in the classifieds section. Im sure someone would be looking to sell :)

There's some nice examples in the classifieds section ATM bud, if you have payed the £10 then you will be able to see it

You lot on commission? lol What do i get for being a member then? :tempted: Sell it to me.