The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret CF Bonnet Group Buy??

shaf

I was speaking to my international contact as I have just completed organising a group buy for cf border bonnets for the MR2 lot.

He mentioned the possibility of me organising a Top Secret bonnet group buy for Supra's.

If the quality and fit is excellent and the price is about £550 all in, how many peeps would be interested??

EDIT: Supplier gave me the wrong price on the bonnet :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks paul

no worries, i have asked for 2 samples to be sent over, just like i did with the mr2 group buy and fitment and quality was awesome, which is why i have said i would put forward another group buy for them.

but obviously, if there's no demand for the bonnets, there's no point me taking it any further :)

here's a picture of the border bonnets that were made for the MR2's

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=2804&fullsize=1

and here's a pic of the top secret bonnet

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=2805&fullsize=1

hope they work :eek:

if not, can i email the pics to someone?