The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Winter storage request for the DO-Luck...??

Jamesy

Hi guys

i am wondering if anyone in the South East has a very secure place i could use to store the Do-Luck over winter please? I drive it as much as possible but i do not want this car left outside through the harhest part of UK winter....

Probably be around 3 months from Dec through to Feb.

Just thought i'd ask to see if anyone has a lockup, garage, barn or unit that it could fit into without being in the way?

Much love :hi:

I'll text my uncle (lives near Brighton on a farm) he has lots of locked barns from what I remember so I'll see if he has any space :thumbs: I won't promise anything though :)

Thanks for the kind offer mate, but to be honest i would rather it was either at someones home/work or some one i know really well as in- no offence meant to your uncle, its just the 2nd most valuable thing i own in life :D

Thanks for the kind offer mate, but to be honest i would rather it was either at someones home/work or some one i know really well as in- no offence meant to your uncle, its just the 2nd most valuable thing i own in life :D

That's fine dude, no worries I can understand that :)

Carcoon :D

Not a bad yet odd shout :D

Don't these come with a free copy of jazz's favourite books "How to live a semi normal life for the paranoid" followed by the sequel "I think that bird is listening to my phone calls" along with last but not least a transcript to his dear Deirdre letter "Help me my yogurt is killing me"

• 3 weeks later...
My mate from work has a large lock up at his house which he uses to store his cars, and has been known to store his Dad's caravan in too, so plenty of room. He is based out in Canterbury, I can ask him if he can rent you some space if you like?

My offer still stands, let me know if interested...

Hi mate

May be a bit far but one of my best mates who owns a huge National Chicken Slaughter business has a mansion and attached double garage with a free space as I used to store my Supra there before I sold it. It's like Fort Knox, has CCTV everywhere and a huge gated drive with Viacom. He also has a firearms license for practically all weapons, including automatics! Cost me £40 per month.

His brother parks his new Ferrari 458 Spider there so it's damn safe.

If you are interested drop me a PM and I will put you in touch.

Greg

How about something like this mate?

http://www.carlines.co.uk/storage.html

Great find mate that place looks the nutts, bit rich @ over a ton a month though for me ...

Don't be silly, he doesn't want to pay lol... :p

:innocent:

My offer still stands, let me know if interested...

Much appreciated mate just a bit too far away - still like the odd spontaneuos day out in it!

Hi mate

May be a bit far but one of my best mates who owns a huge National Chicken Slaughter business has a mansion and attached double garage with a free space as I used to store my Supra there before I sold it. It's like Fort Knox, has CCTV everywhere and a huge gated drive with Viacom. He also has a firearms license for practically all weapons, including automatics! Cost me £40 per month.

His brother parks his new Ferrari 458 Spider there so it's damn safe.

If you are interested drop me a PM and I will put you in touch.

Greg

Cheers dude, sounds great and reasonable considering the surroundings and security lol, but im guessing it's not local. Pm'd :)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)