The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap TT auto on Pistonheads

j_jza80

Some new wheels and you are away. Having all the MOT's is a good sign as well.

Rang up about this a few days ago. He said apparently it was from a lady owner who had all MOTs and full toyota service history but it got lost..... So yea says it all. If it was that good a deal it would have sold by now

The ride height seems high at the front compared to the back, and the rear bumper seems to be a close match to the rest of the car - which indicates it's been sprayed.

Superficially, it looks like a good car for that money, but I suspect there's more to this. That company regularly sell Supras, so they're well aware of the market value.

I'd have expected to see this being advertised at £5.5k normally.

Probably because the majority of Supras you look at on here aren't on standard suspension, they have all been lowered in one way or another.

All the arches look spot on to me. Usual dubious mileage, but should be able to back most of it up with the old MOT's, no way of verifying it before then though.

I think it's priced correctly assuming it's straight. They usually go for about this price on ebay auctions which don't have a reserve price.

Rang up about this a few days ago. He said apparently it was from a lady owner who had all MOTs and full toyota service history but it got lost..... So yea says it all. If it was that good a deal it would have sold by now

Glad he isn't false advertising then. So when he says "lady owner" it was some chav who lost his licence?

I bet it's an NA with a picture of a TT engine over the top.

Glad he isn't false advertising then. So when he says "lady owner" it was some chav who lost his licence?

I bet it's an NA with a picture of a TT engine over the top.

Exactly what I thought when he said "but it got lost" why bother with the bull... As said in another post that garage is selling another supra ATM and I believe has sold others like this in the past.

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)