The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coilovers choices ?

wile e coyote

CW Suspension is awesome, I am running them on my BPU Sup and they are brilliant.

I am also now running BC Coilovers on my other Sup, and I have to admit that they have impressed me for the price.

CW uses re-valved Billies and they are very high quality so I am going the CW route too when I have the chance.

KW are the alternative choice.

Edited by Alex (see edit history)

Only had experience of stock, hsd and hks hypermax. I wouldn't touch the hks ones. Unless you like a car with no suspension. So stiff even small bumps would cause the rear to loose traction. Suppose they are fine on tack but not on a road car.

Hsd on a soft dampening setting were great. But I've gone back to stock. Sure the ride height is a little high. But it's more comfortable

Does anyone have any experience with RS*R coilovers? I very rarely see them come up for sale but I'm intrigued. I had an RS*R exhaust and absolutely loved it so was hoping that they would impress as much with their suspension.

(Try to find logic in that :lol: )

Ive used BC racing on 2 off my cars and i loved them. I had teins and hks on my supra and aristo before and they were rubbish. When we took them off the car and compared to the bc, the bc just looked so beefy and well built compared to the hks and teins. I will use bc again infact im just buying a set right now for my new supra.

Guys I seem to remember a thread on coil over choices but for the live of me cant find it !

Anybody !

Cheers Darren

If it helps i started the thread you are referring to, and went with BC racing in the end.

I was impressed with the build quality and settings for the price :)