The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from Canada

Guest supra&starlet

Guest supra&starlet

hello guys, i have a 1993 supra twin turbo 6 speed. Love the car to death, pains me that it is rhd. i have come here in seek to find more build threads of people that have done rhd to lhd conversion, and i already found one, but im sure there are plenty more threads with pictures on here that i would love to see! I have ran a quick search and besides the one i have already found of the black supra being converted to lhd, i havent been very successful at all. anyways the reason for my username, is because i own a supra of course, and a nice little EP82 GT Turbo Starlet.

here is a picture or two of my supra

yes i know it needs to be lowered, and needs new wheels, but first things first is lhd conversion. ID like to have more threads of lhd conversions linked here so i can review them and plan my own out

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The Supra is looking good :) I'm not a fan of the Veilside skirts, but the rest of it is looking good. :thumbs:

As for RHD-LHD conversions, it isn't a common thing to be showcased on this forum. This is mainly due to the fact that, with us being in the UK on here, we are RHD anyway so have no requirement to change.

For that particular query/request, you may have better luck on the US Supraforums.

Get some pics of the Starlet up as well :)