The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dudes winter sale

dude

In case some of you guys dont get into the For Sale section I have a few group buys going on, theres some carbon fibre items and some stainless FMIC covers, got a few more carbon items in the pipeline and if any members fancy a deal on a bulk buy just PM, hell you may end up with a bigger bargain than you think.;)

Should have a few more Carbon items in the next month like windscreen panels and fuse box covers and even thinking of a dash (but these will be special order only) prices will be competitive with provisional ones of £200 for screen panels and £90 for fuse box, timing covers coming soon as well.

Edited by dude (see edit history)

Very good John,

I will be looking for a bulk buy sometime in the near future, I am just getting the car on the road from a Single Turbo Conversion..! heheh I remember you telling me 4 years ago when i bought my Supra and got a service at your garage that I should single turbo it and I thought you were mad since 400bhp was double what I had before...! I eat my words heheheh..!

Eitherway when the time comes I will give you a shout and bulk buy is better for me since I save on P&P to Portugal.

Nice work on the parts..!