The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Long Before Fitting

mattdavies

I was just wondering if there is any body else out there like me that has bought parts for their Supra ( or something else ) that have then Sat around not being fitted for a while.

I currently have a couple of parts that I havent got round to fitting.

UK Brakes - 1 Year still havent fitted them

FMIC - 6 months havent fitted them

Any body else in the same situation ?

It took 10 months for me to fit my HKS Kansai carbon lip and Shine carbon rear diffuser.

The reason for that was that I was going to have my car resprayed before putting the bits on. I never resprayed it in the end, I sold it, bought another Supe and fitted them to that within a week of owning it. Much better approach :thumbs:

Got quite a few parts tucked away which I never found the time or too lazy to do as I don't have a nice garage to shelter me from the rain!!

Think I'll have a clear out and get everything fitted over winter. Pretty sure I brought a speed limiter from Ibrar nearly 2 years ago! :blink:

Carbon shine auto diffuser

DAW Blue pulley set

Daw Blue Engine cap set

Daw anodized engine cover

Daw engine dress up set

Chrome tensioner arm

Whifbitz polished radiator

Facelift rear lights

Facelift headlights

Momo steering wheel and boss

Gas bonnet lifters

Anodized wheel bolts

Apexi Power Fc

Whifbitz 2nd decat pipe

All been in the back bedroom for ages, some of them around 2 years.

Edited by SupraD06 (see edit history)

My jack broke about 4 months ago and I haven't got around to buying a new one yet or the SRD intercooler and my double decat / exhaust system would of been fitted ages ago. The exhaust lives above my kitchen cabinets and the intercooler lays in the box against the wall on my bed :p I actually sleep next to it. The hard boost pipe kit is under the bed.