The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SupraPod 2014 Callout Thread

James

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll call out ABZ because everyone likes beating him off the line:D

Haha I think ABZ is going to get some stick on this thread.....ONLY because he wanted to go the other week and Mr evo got in the way il have a run with DAVE P even though he is going to smoke me :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I think ABZ is going to get some stick on this thread.....ONLY because he wanted to go the other week and Mr evo got in the way il have a run with DAVE P even though he is going to smoke me :-)

Graham I'm calling you out. My hamsters v your guinea pigs.

Littler, Biebs, SPG, Mr Wheatley, both baileys, Abz and any NA thats wants a go!!

Its on!! (If I make it)

I have a chinchilla kicking about that will dick your guinea pig... Saying that he likes to dick my arm too the randy little sod, I let him crack on though whist thinking "fair play" he saw,he wanted,he took. Just wish he didn't wink at me afterwards.

I guess I'll start by a callout on the rest of the Scottish Supras (TonyTT, SPG, Drift_Bear, Monsween, MarcAB10, Scott, Westy, Ross C etc. ) :D

Oh it's on James, I'm gonna be half way down the track before you hit boost brap brap!!!

:D :D :D

Oh it's on James, I'm gonna be half way down the track before you hit boost brap brap!!!

:D :D :D

Ooft that sounds like challenge accepted to me! I'll make sure and get hold of a go-pro or something so that you can see a video of what the front of your car looks like, I don't think it'll catch any footage of the back of it though... :D

Ooft that sounds like challenge accepted to me! I'll make sure and get hold of a go-pro or something so that you can see a video of what the front of your car looks like, I don't think it'll catch any footage of the back of it though... :D

That's really considerate of you, I assume the frontal footage will be taken during your warm-up burnout, and you won't be able to see the rear lights for all the dust left in ya face Boi!!!!!

Challenge activated

I am gonna be fitting drag wheels now!! :D

You were lucky he got in the way... he saved you the embarrassment :D

Might as well put the appropriate video on this thread then :D

I am gonna kick your ass when I see you!!

Graham I'm calling you out. My hamsters v your guinea pigs.

Littler, Biebs, SPG, Mr Wheatley, both baileys, Abz and any NA thats wants a go!!

Its on!! (If I make it)

It's on like donkey kong!! (Please don't get over excited)

Never done this, but hell will give it a go, after seeing vid of abz, could run quicker !

:D

That's it, me and you are on!! :D

I'll take on any GTR hater :)

I heard JamieP hates GTR's maybe you could race him?! :sly: