The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Wanted!!

Guest Jonah

Hi all, firstly great site and secondly I WANT A SUPRA!!!!

So I have a 52 plate Audi A4. *edit by mods-you have to be a paid up member to advertise/post a wanted thread on the forum*

Edited by listy
MOD EDIT (see edit history)

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum.

As above, you have to be a paid up member to advertise stuff for sale/post a wanted thread on the forum.

It's only £10 for 12 months an well worth it! It gives you full access to the classified section and all the craziness within!:)

Cheers dude, can't believe I've missed the info on advertise payments for sale/want thanks for the friendly advise tho, Don't want to be thrown out before I've even started.

You can but I ended up doing a year at a time, this will be my third time, it's one of those things where you don't expect to stay as long as you do then one morning you wake up and you have 7338 posts :D
buying a £10 membership is a bit like buying an NA...its ok for a while then you think I should have bought a TT (£30 membership).