The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who has a Prefacelift SZ-R?:)

Josh42

Hi all,

Out of interest, who on here is in possession of a prefacelift SZ-R?

These were a 5 speed manual NA with all the options such as LSD, Bilsteins, power folding mirrors and ABS.

I'm aware aerotop NA's are also SZ-R's:)

Josh

I had one :D awesome car with a B diff in it, lots of power slides, put a grin on my face mile after mile :D

Also had the option of green lighting in the footwell which I heard was a very rare option.

Mine has folding mirrors, black roof lining, also has a green light round the driver's door lock, which comes on when you pull the handle. Mine is a auto, black.

I have got the electric folding mirrors, leather roof lining with black visors etc., green illuminated door lock, abs, Bilstein suspension and the A01B lsd. I wish I had the illuminated foot wells and black carpet :(

It is better than not dyed believe me :D

Haha I know, I dyed it :D

Is yours dyed? If so how has it held up? Mine has retained a nice soft feel but when you brush it changes from grey to black to grey, almost like suede! (I say almost.. it's nothing like suede but you get the idea..)