The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New side exit exhaust system thoughts?

Hassan

I like it mate but what are you going to do with the rear bumper hole?

For the rear bumper im getting a custom trail rear bumper made with no cut out for the exhaust.

Quite like it actually although speed bumps may be an issue.

Not a problem yet. But when i go on to my bc racing coilovers then may be. But the tips sit flush with the side skirts so should be fine.

You may need a heat shield each side...can see the paint/plastic melting.

Everyone lambasted me when I put heat shields on my side exit system!

Why did you go with twin pipes on either side? You need to get RLTC if not already fitted and have the window open when you boot it.. The pops and bangs will put a big smile on your face.

Do you have any pictures of the system before it was fitted? Interested to compare it to the Whifbitz one I had on my supe.

Enjoy!

Everyone lambasted me when I put heat shields on my side exit system!

Why did you go with twin pipes on either side? You need to get RLTC if not already fitted and have the window open when you boot it.. The pops and bangs will put a big smile on your face.

Do you have any pictures of the system before it was fitted? Interested to compare it to the Whifbitz one I had on my supe.

Enjoy!

I wanted it to look mean and like the twin exits off a Merc SLR. And one exit has been done. So wanted something unique and diffrent 😎 i dont have a rltc so might need to get one soon.

I dont have any pics off the system. But i can maybe get some.

Yep looks really good mate. Where did you get it done? Not that im going to copy you I just noticed your local to me and might need a good exhaust place soon.

C&C Custom exhausts. Just mention me. Hassan and say i sent you. They will look after you.

Mate that is awesome I really wanna go side exit on mine but don't like the smallness of the other kits, but yours looks amazing think ill have to have a pop down to the exhaust shop soon ;)

I am selling my whifbitz side exit exhaust. Maybe you can just get different tips?

I am selling my whifbitz side exit exhaust. Maybe you can just get different tips?

Na I'm ok mate, my mate owns an exhaust shop so I'll have a word with him or make one myself give me something to do over the winter before paint

How's it sound compared to a single box 3" system? About the same just a little louder?