The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2014 - 13th Sept 2014 Santa Pod

Branners

I know we all missed not having Suprapod this year, and I know its a push to get enough sign ups each year but I have agreed a date with Santa Pod for Suprapod 2014.

So keep the 13th September 2014 free. It's a Saturday as usual, most things stay the same but there is a chance the drifting might have to be a handling circuit instead.

I will work out costs and whatnot soon and get it in the shop for the eager beavers out there.

We may run it jointly with Sky Insurance as that seemed to work pretty well in 2012.

So thats DB14 and Suprapod14 all sorted in a single week. Oh, and Japfest dates got announced too, 10th May so no clash with DB14 there either.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic news and if you need any assistance I am more than willing to help. We had a really good turn out last weekend for our mini meet pod meet "torrent pod" with relatively short notice, so with a year's notice we should bursting at the seams! Although for me there is no choice as I would put suprapod before JAE any-day, this date may clash with JAE 2014 possibly. I have looked on their website and there is no mention of 2014 dates at present.

How many people do you need to get going? Also if this is going to be open to other cars aswell I may know a few people but if not then thats cool....cant wait to try and redeem my last run haha

It's going to run no matter what so unless we find we are £3k down on the deal or something then it will happen. THe usual pushing and cajoling will no doubt happen around July to get numbers up but having seen the enthusiasm I think we should be okay this year.

And we will allow non-supras. I've seen most Supras doing their thing on the strip, I like to see other stuff there to liven it up a bit.