The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Mechanic needed to do some private work

Nikue

I bought my Supra about a year ago with visions to work on it and bring it back to 100%.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I have been too busy with work to get started on the project and instead of it just sitting there any longer I want it on the road.

The car is in good shape, however 1st turbo doesn’t kick in. The strange thing is I took it for a spin the other day I swear the 1st turbo was working OK again?

I need someone that can check the 1st turbo and repair/replace if needed and do an oil change and gearbox oil change. ( I have oil filter, oil and grommet).

I live in central Birmingham and I have a shed with space and light where the car is stored to work in if that helps?

Alternatively I can bring the car to you, preferably in and around Birmingham?

If you know anyone or are interested yourself please message me.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...