The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas Night Out

Stevo

• 4 weeks later...
I cant say yes or no yet tbh lads i still have no idea when i break up for christmas, as soon as i know il let you know if i can make it along

There's nowt booked though mate to say yes or no to - due to only 3 people wanting to go I've hung on and left it open as restaurants obviously need numbers for a booking, which I didn't have.

At this rate we'd be lucky to nab something the weekend before Xmas now.

There's nowt booked though mate to say yes or no to - due to only 3 people wanting to go I've hung on and left it open as restaurants obviously need numbers for a booking, which I didn't have.

At this rate we'd be lucky to nab something the weekend before Xmas now.

Aye true mate, busy time for work nights out, shame there isnt more interest, but as you know the area is quiet when it comes to getting together for meets etc :(

Well I keep missing them cos I'm always taking apart and putting back together everybody's cars.

Haha true mate, true! To be honest it was only really the start of last year that yours was up and running too wasn't it?

Makes it all the more special when The Kraken arrives too. :)

• 3 weeks later...