The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra owner in Norwich

icio471

Hi Dears,

I'm Italian and i have bought a supra sz grey color here in Italy from an Italian but wasn't registered here, so i had to proceed to register here with italian plates.

So i'd like to know who was the old owner of this supra and i think that someone could recognize the car and the modifications that had bought.

i want to specify that the only thing that the Italian owner before me has changed is the color of the dashboard from black to white and the front bumper from veilside to dlock.

i want to know the past of this car and the real mileage. now my supra has 132000 km but i have realized that the odometer counts in miles before to change the number.

I know that che change from miles to km is been done in England but i don't know for which reason when turn on the car and i start the lights, also if the car is stop km counts but like if the car going to 200/300 km/h... while if i start the car without start the lights, the odometer doesn't count but after some time start to count also if i stop for example in front of a traffic light... for me is a problem, but is a good idea to understand that probably the car has less km respect that what i read...

the plate of the car was L913WAH and from a internet research i discovered that the car registration is been made in 1993 in Norwich.

from the pictures someone could recognize the his car or the car of a friend?

i don't know the brand of the alloy and about brakes, front are brembo. the interior the only thing that is old is the steering wheel

for other pictures ask me.. thanks

2012-12-14 08.59.48.jpg

20130306_094416.jpg