The mkiv Supra Owners Club

p1RATE

Hello. Thought i would introduce myself, im considering buying a supra at the moment so i am just having a browse of whats out there :)

Also could anyone tell me why i get the following message when i try to send a pm? "You can only use the PM system to contact moderators" - i cant seam to find any forum rules or anything to say why i cant use the PM function? :/

Edited by p1RATE (see edit history)

Welcome to the club, by any chance did you used to or still own a merc 190? There was a guy with the exact same name from leicester (hinkley iirc) on the merc 190 owners club

What type of supra you looking at? N/a, TT, single?

Yes i still have my 190 :), ive got a 3.0 going into it in and im building it up as a drift/tack car. Im sure i was in touch with you about a few cosworth bits? My garage is currently a mess of merc parts :p

I would like a turbo, but ive been thinking about an N/a with lpg as i do a fair few miles

Yes i still have my 190 :), ive got a 3.0 going into it in and im building it up as a drift/tack car. Im sure i was in touch with you about a few cosworth bits? My garage is currently a mess of merc parts :p

I would like a turbo, but ive been thinking about an N/a with lpg as i do a fair few miles

Yeah you were, ive still got some bits of the cossie floating about in the shed lol, drift car eh :thumbs:

If your gonna lpg it then go for a turbo i know the initial outlay is more but the mpg difference isnt much tbh

• 2 weeks later...

Yea body work is top of my list and then it just need a bit of a tidy up as its a bit scruffy.

Over the weekend i polished up the headlights as they were milky and put the exhaust bung in which has make it sound a lot nicer. I ordered some new mats for it and im going to chuck my 18's on it once ive had one of the wheels refurbed.

I am also going to look at replacing some of the interior trim as its looking a bit tatty where its not screwed in properly and been painted in silver which looks a bit naff imo.