The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to get my geometry set up in west sussex

Graham1984

When I was getting my slow puncture fixed yesterday I noticed the inside of my rear tyres were wearing a bit faster than the outside which I expect is the result of lowering my car, has anyone got any suggestions of where in west sussex I should take my car to get a full geo setup? From previously read threads I expect it will cost around the £100 mark.

I live in Midhurst which is in the middle of Guildford,Chichester,Portsmouth area.

Many thanks.

Edited by Graham1984 (see edit history)

When I was getting my slow puncture fixed yesterday I noticed the inside of my rear tyres were wearing a bit faster than the outside which I expect is the result of lowering my car, has anyone got any suggestions of where in west sussex I should take my car to get a full geo setup? From previously read threads I expect it will cost around the £100 mark.

I live in Midhurst which is in the middle of Guildford,Chichester,Portsmouth area.

Many thanks.

I can do it. You'll need a big ball of string and a tape measure.

:D

It's a bit late for that mate, did you get a speeding ticket from the Bluewater meet?

Not yet mate. You?

I can do you a full 4 wheel alignment for £75 provided we dont have to unseize anything.

Bulk discount if I drop mine in at the same time? Lol :D