The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Wheel Offset Fitment (Wheel Guru Required)

MattP

Hi guys I have decided on a set of wheels for the supra but need to sort out the correct fitment link of the wheels below.

http://www.revolution247.com/catalogue/shop-by-category-alloy-wheels-rota/rota---mxr-gold-polished-face

Can somebody advise me as to which front wheel combination will fit correctly with stock arches and suspension.

I currently have 9J and 10J 17inch wheels with stock tyre sizes slight rear stretch and bags of room :)

Wide tyre sizes are not important to me I want the car to sit on as fat rim as i can get away with.

I dont have any traction issues unless it rains in which case tyres wont save me from my own stupidity Budget tyres Reign supreme in this town....

possible combinations Front: 18 inch

9J/ET25 or ET35

10J/ET12 or ET45

Possible combinations Rear: 18 inch

10J/ET12 or ET45

11J/ET8

Hi guys I have decided on a set of wheels for the supra but need to sort out the correct fitment link of the wheels below.

http://www.revolution247.com/catalogue/shop-by-category-alloy-wheels-rota/rota---mxr-gold-polished-face

Can somebody advise me as to which front wheel combination will fit correctly with stock arches and suspension.

I currently have 9J and 10J 17inch wheels with stock tyre sizes slight rear stretch and bags of room :)

Wide tyre sizes are not important to me I want the car to sit on as fat rim as i can get away with.

I dont have any traction issues unless it rains in which case tyres wont save me from my own stupidity Budget tyres Reign supreme in this town....

9J/ET25 or ET35

10J/ET12 or ET45

10J/ET12 or ET45

11J/ET8

Im no guru, but thats quite a jump in offsets!

Front...

10j ET12 will stick out I think.

Rear...

10j with ET12 + 11j with ET8 with stick out I believe

9J/ET25 or ET35

10J/ET12 or ET45

10J/ET12 or ET45

11J/ET8

Based on the sizes and offsets above, the best combination would be:

Front 9" +35 - these will sit roughly flush with the wheel arches.

Rear 10" +45 - these will sit about 10mm in from flush.

ALL the other widths and offset combinations you've posted will not fit under the stock arches.

As a basic guide the following widths and offsets will sit roughly flush with stock wheel arches without them being rolled - although this will depend on the tyre make/sizes fitted.

Front: 9" +35

Rear: 10" +35

Go here http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator and use the above sizes/offsets to compare different widths and offsets. In simple terms, the lower the offset the further out the wheels will sit.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

When I put a 275/35/18 onto my 18x9.5 +30 rear wheel on my old Supra, I needed to roll the rear arches as they scrubbed. That was with Tein springs on OEM Bilsteins.

I currently run an 18x10 ET50 with a 285/30/18 up front (rolled stock arch) and an 18x11.5 ET50 with a 315/30/18 at the rear with a slightly flared stock rear arch. You just need to make sure to get the offsets and tyre sizes right. :thumbs: