The mkiv Supra Owners Club

charespeed custom with pics :)

neil

Stick a stock spoiler or TRD on your car, and be done with it! Cutting the chargespeed to fit correctly will be such agro and not worth the effort. Just burn it!

Strangely the boy speaks the truth. The force is strong with this one.

Stock or TRD, everything else is just plain weird.

Neil think how much faster your car will be over 13.3 when you are not dragging a Boeing 747 wing down a quarter mile track.... or does the 13.3 stand for how many metres wide it is or possibly on average if you were asking 15 people their thoughts on it 13.3 people at Santa pod said **** :D

Don't cut the wing mate, it will look like a cheap do-luck replica. Just sell the wing and get a TRD or stock like chris has said

Do-luck wing only looks good on the Do-luck car IMHO, saying that anything would be better than chargespeed, even veilside ;)

I disagree :p ..... suits my car aswell :sly: :innocent:

Don't cut the wing mate, it will look like a cheap do-luck replica. Just sell the wing and get a TRD or stock like chris has said

I would rather get done for fly tipping over personally selling that monstrosity to any living person. You can get a stock spoiler for about £30 so just dump that pos in a wood at night.

I would rather get done for fly tipping over personally selling that monstrosity to any living person. You can get a stock spoiler for about £30 so just dump that pos in a wood at night.

Ive got a stock spoiler in 199 silver i will happily donate, just to get rid of that god awful chargespeed wing lol

What people think of this its an idea atm but could work sorry bad photo shop it uses car blade off charge speed with custom ends and holder[ATTACH=CONFIG]175948[/ATTACH]

It wont be the do luck thow it will be a low level chargecustom wing :)

:idea::thumbdown::badidea::no::clown::jester:

Please don't