The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk supra veilside

andyredtt

I've always had a bit of a thing for the Whifbits bumper. It looked fantastic on Ashley Willis' car although it's rather low to the ground.

The Stillen bumper is nice and great quality, being urethane rather than fibreglass. Looks good on Terry S' car.

The Riddox replica ones that Paul Whiffin sells look good but I don't go much on the skirts.

My personal least favorite bumpers are the Blitz, the Erebuni (the Jimmy Hill one) and the Bomex FATF one.

To be fair the FATF Bomex is nice but it's getting to be as common as the Veilside

PS

This is the Erebuni one I don't like:

http://www.shophyperformance.com/cart/images/thumb/SUPRA_body_kits275s.jpg

Originally posted by andyredtt

need thoughts, ive got a uk supra and thinking of fitting a veilside c1 front bumper shall i put the headlight washers back on or not.

do not put the dildos back on. i have a veilside kit on my uk with trd rep. spoiler and think it looks great. although i want the do luck bumper now but engine first,need more oomph:devil:

yea they rekin its outa fashion,but thats mostly usa banter and hey,if there dress sense and way of life is anything like there car sense,then i would bang a veilside kit on and give them the big yea right!,its like anywhere, uk is different..jap is different...usa is different...its everyones choice.Its a case of do ya wana follow the sheep :innocent:

My Veilside nose has been trashed 3 times - every time I've replaced it with another Veilside C1. I did look at other bumpers, but couldn't bring myself to not have one :innocent:

If your in doubt here's one comparison (sorry guys!)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gcsimpson/2004_10_Scottishmeet13_small.JPG