The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol

SPG

Hi People,

this is for all the Scots members who have not seen the thread in the Supra Chat section. Linky below:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?297395-!!!-DragonCol-2013-quot-Official-Routes-and-Booking-quot-!!!

Forgetting all the hotel booking business and getting down to business, it looks as though all the members from across the border are unable to all attend.

I am asking any Scottish members to look into their schedules and see if they can make, this event is in the memory of a really good member who lost his life to Cancer, and in return we are going to celebrate his life with a drive in his honour.

The route has been created and plotted on the Map, so please try your level best to get the time to treat yourself and your Supra to an Epic day.

This event if its a success will be the foundation for more involved and awesome road trips and meets to come in the year to follow.

:thumbs:

1. SPG (confirmed)

2. TonyTT (confirmed)

3. RossC (confirmed)

4. Marcus GTE (provisionally)

5. Calzo (confirmed)

6. Kraig (Confirmed)

7. Raz (meeting at Breahead)

8. Westcoaster (confirmed)

9. Liamsy (Confirmed/ meeting during the route)

10. Hassan (Provisionally)

11. That_Supra_guy (provisionally)

12. Fordy (confirmed)

Chaps as you a know, this event was created in memory of ColinJones (CJ), who lost his life to Cancer last August. During the meet if anyone would like to make a small donation for CJ's chosen Charity, the this would be awesome, if you would rather do it online, then please visit CJ's just giving page , link below.

http://www.justgiving.com/Sunny-Gautam

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

I'm looking to catch up at some point, but unsure of how easy it will be for me. I've got no chance of being there anywhere near 9.30 unfortunately as I've got a Wedding Reception tomorrow night. When I leave solely depends on how rough I am on the Sunday :D

Not been on forum for a bit, so not seen any of this, cheers for the heads up earlier Sunny :thumbs:

Definitely be up for this, be good to meet some of you, however car needs a clutch fitting beforehand, i'll try my very best to get it done in the next week or so, I don't think a 206 Diesel estate will cut the mustard some how.

Whats the score with numbers, is there still only 3 so far?

The people who are provisional will be getting back this coming week, but thus far there are 5 confirmed, this Marcus will be good, that's 6, I am updating Liam as his computer is shot, he looks like 7, so that will be seven.

And the rest as I said will be confirming either way, a lot of the Scottish lads have not been online recently, so obviously it is something they need to check and confirm ya big fairy!

Blimey, I've just found this thread!

Posted on the original thread about the crap weather forecast, but still up for meeting up at Tarbet, on Loch Lomondside.

Would suggest meeting in the car park of Tarbet Visitor Centre, Tarbet G83 7DE (50 metres down from A82/A83 junction, on R/H/S or shore side)

What time will you guys be passing through Tarbet?

Blimey, I've just found this thread!

Posted on the original thread about the crap weather forecast, but still up for meeting up at Tarbet, on Loch Lomondside.

Would suggest meeting in the car park of Tarbet Visitor Centre, Tarbet G83 7DE (50 metres down from A82/A83 junction, on R/H/S or shore side)

What time will you guys be passing through Tarbet?

That is a good question, to which I do not have the answer :D, I will see what Tony says and confirm :thumbs: