The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2014

drift_bear

Thought I would get a head start on this and try rally up some more Scottish support for this event! If you have followed the threads from the previous dragonballs then you will be aware of how epic this trip is, and from a personal view after doing it this year I WILL be doing it again and hope to get more Scottish members keen for it. The numbers will be limited to around 50 cars for DB14 so be quick!

I've put below all the details that are available already but like usual these are subject to change, so I will keep this updated as and when stuff gets added/changed.

Date: 16th - 18th

Place: Brussels (subject to change though)

Tickets: Released January

List of people up for it, and put if your driving or passenger

1. Drift_bear - Driving

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

I think we will be aiming for less than 50 cars next year as it makes the trip very difficult to manage, routes, stops, hotel etc.

Alsong as I get a space :p

- - - Updated - - -

I think we will be aiming for less than 50 cars next year as it makes the trip very difficult to manage, routes, stops, hotel etc.

Alsong as I get a space :p

I won't be doing this. To be honest after the piss poor interest for DragonCol when absolutely nobody is going to do it it's made me lose notion for any event. Seems its only interest from everyone when it's an event in England. Frankly I'm pissed right off having to travel 600miles for events that are always down south. There's always Scots that make the effort to do events and some people can't be arsed to travel for an hr or so hence the reason we lost suprapod. Ill do JAE next year that's about it. The whole forums changed in my opinion mate its full of car lovers that don't want to drive anywhere anymore. The place is full of closet members that do f##k all. Rant over.

I won't be doing this. To be honest after the piss poor interest for DragonCol when absolutely nobody is going to do it it's made me lose notion for any event. Seems its only interest from everyone when it's an event in England. Frankly I'm pissed right off having to travel 600miles for events that are always down south. There's always Scots that make the effort to do events and some people can't be arsed to travel for an hr or so hence the reason we lost suprapod. Ill do JAE next year that's about it. The whole forums changed in my opinion mate its full of car lovers that don't want to drive anywhere anymore. The place is full of closet members that do f##k all. Rant over.

Are you volunteering to organise a Scottish meet?

Hell of a rant. I was a good mate of Colin and his son. I would have loved to have done a drive for him but funds simply wouldn't let me. Horses for courses mate. Some people can plan ahead fir main events but when others pip up throughout the year funds just may not be free for people.

Hell of a rant. I was a good mate of Colin and his son. I would have loved to have done a drive for him but funds simply wouldn't let me. Horses for courses mate. Some people can plan ahead fir main events but when others pip up throughout the year funds just may not be free for people.

I understand people have things on nevins just seems very odd that there is no interest for DragonCol at all seems like the whole clubs swerved it.

Iv only recently become active on here again. I would love to do something for him but at present time I'm in the middle of a house move and renovation so every penny is going towards that. If people were interested I wouldn't mind organizing a trackday in his memory. But wouldn't be this year. A lot of us welshies had good times with Colin when he was back home visiting. Maybe it would be possible for the Welsh and Scottish to sort something out at some point make a weekend of it possibly meet up in north Wales the travel down for a trackday.

Iv only recently become active on here again. I would love to do something for him but at present time I'm in the middle of a house move and renovation so every penny is going towards that. If people were interested I wouldn't mind organizing a trackday in his memory. But wouldn't be this year. A lot of us welshies had good times with Colin when he was back home visiting. Maybe it would be possible for the Welsh and Scottish to sort something out at some point make a weekend of it possibly meet up in north Wales the travel down for a trackday.

Yeah could do.

• 2 weeks later...