The mkiv Supra Owners Club

zot1985

Hi there,

I am new here and to supra world, I am looking to buy one very shortly one of the na models and do the conversion.

I have 2 cars in mind and need your advice guys one is na manual 1995 with 50k miles no bpus its like new and untouched for around 3.4k

other car is na manual 1993 for 2800 with 67k on clock with exhaust system and intake.

What would you say which one do i go with?

Oh by the way my name is Dmitry and I never had a supra

i dnt know how you do this as i never joined forum before hope this is ok.

Regards

Welcome to the club, personally I would go for the car that's in better overall condition.

Any particular reason for buying an NA to do an NA/T conversion? You may find it cheaper in the long run to buy a TT to start with. Just something to think about, there are quite a few members with NA/T conversions on here who could advise you on the costs :)

I bought an NA because it was immaculate and then went NA/T. Didn't save me any money though. I could have easily bought a TT for the same amount spent. On the plus side it has improved by mechanical knowledge.

Thats the way i would like to go could you tell me whats the rough cost for single turbo conversion?

Hey guys i am not sure how this works but i would like to reply to a parts for sale section there is an addd for wheels by add heywood but i am unable to do so, do i need to be a memeber for certain time or pay some sort of fee for using that section? Sorry not been a memebr of forums before

thank you

D

Hey guys i am not sure how this works but i would like to reply to a parts for sale section there is an addd for wheels by add heywood but i am unable to do so, do i need to be a memeber for certain time or pay some sort of fee for using that section? Sorry not been a memebr of forums before

thank you

D

Hi

To be able enjoy the full benefits of the club such as access to the 'for sale' & 'wanted' forums, you need to join us as a club member :)

See here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules