The mkiv Supra Owners Club

very new! not a surpa!

Guest dustin77

Guest dustin77

Not gonna lie I really just joined for the classifieds! But a little about what I got, it's a 77 celica liftback, with a 7mgte. bored 17 over, 550 injectors, going to be rebuilding the ct26 and going with the .57 trim haven't decided if I should clip the wheel though, the block has been o-ringed, wasn't by me the guy that built it did that. probably some other stuff that I'm not thinking of but yeah!

Guest dustin77

I knew the guy with the 7m, and he had everything for the swap, but for the convenience I couldn't pass it up. Properly restored probably not, as I will be doing most of the work. But yes it will be in due time just trying to get it back running before we have to really start buying stuff for the new baby on the way.