The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey everyone

Guest juice

My budget is 4grand i wanted to knw if the aristo is as fast as a supra or not

As ib seen plenty bein sold for good money meaning cheap

As said above, you can find a TT for £4k but it might not be the best, prices start there really. They do exist for £4k or less though, one sold not too long ago for £3000 but you're looking at high mileage. Depends what you're after really.

On the other hand you could get a really tidy N/A for that money.

Was it any good?

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone owned a aristo...if so are they as fast a supra?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?294791-S-O-L-D-Supra-RZ-TwinTurbo-AUTO-1996®-JDM-early-Facelift/page3

Was this one Ben bought. If you're prepared to wait a while for prices to come down you can eventually pick them up at a steal. This one came down from almost £6k.

My budget is 4grand i wanted to knw if the aristo is as fast as a supra or not

As ib seen plenty bein sold for good money meaning cheap

I don't understand..!!

Thats what i call a deal!!

It's what I call strange. A 1996 should not be on an R plate and it shouldn't have both facelift and pre facelift indicators.

I don't understand..!!

It's what I call strange. A 1996 should not be on an R plate and it shouldn't have both facelift and pre facelift indicators.

Indeed. But it's got the BITMA certificate and all the paperwork to back up that it is an RZ TT Facelift. DVLA for some reason put it on an R plate. As for the wings - I believe the side repeaters were retro fitted. Why I don't know, but for £4k, an 80k mile (I worked out the conversion - shows 102k) car in that condition, I'm not fussed. The plate will be my private plate off the NA soon. :)

Indeed. But it's got the BITMA certificate and all the paperwork to back up that it is an RZ TT Facelift. DVLA for some reason put it on an R plate. As for the wings - I believe the side repeaters were retro fitted. Why I don't know, but for £4k, an 80k mile (I worked out the conversion - shows 102k) car in that condition, I'm not fussed. The plate will be my private plate off the NA soon. :)

Don't get me wrong Ben, I would have taken it too at that price. It's obvious that it's an older car or it would have bee VVTi. Still a lot of car for the money.