The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oxfordshire Meet... 11th December

Guest nuttyroverbird

Guest nuttyroverbird

There will be another Oxfordshire Meet held at the Rose Revived, near Witney off A40 :D

It will be on 11th December starting at 12 Noon.

Here is a map of directions. http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=440000&Y=200000&width=500&height=300&gride=440395&gridn=201428&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=GB&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=OX297QD&advanced=true&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=100000&out.x=8&out.y=9

The last one was very successful :D

Sorry i had to rearrange this as the 1st location was unavailable

Please make this one :D

Contact me at: [email protected] if needed :)

Originally posted by CJ

Can I attend in my newly purchased Pajero :thumbs: as the Supe defo wont be ready by then :(

Soory peeps bit of a :hijack: but.....Cj I'm glad you got a run around but do you know what "pajero" means?????? ..makes me giggle and i would be taking the emblem off.:)

Dont shoot me fer this but this is the rough translation....Here goes:

pajero (noun, masculine) † Jerk-off; jackoff; person who masturbates note A car known in the US as the Montero is sold in some European markets as the "Pajero," a name which some of my Spanish and Portuguese friends find hilariously stupid.

Sorry But pops pointed this out to me

:D

Sorry if that offended CJ .. I posted as a bit of a giggle for a name sake of a car ( That i like also) If this has offended I will replace with the link I got it from or remove your choice.

http://www.notam02.no/~hcholm/altlang/ht/Spanish.2.html

As for:

"Thank God for that. I would have hated to have been associated with something that was a pack of lies"

You lost me there ..but hey ho ..

:)