The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aftermarket coloured silicone replacement engine water hoses ?

Suprash

Hey all,

So does anyone know anywhere that sells replacement coloured silicone water hoses for the Supra ? Im not talking about the two rad hoses but the ones that run around the block ?

I've checked on SFS's website, Whiffbitz and searched Google but cant see anywhere water hoses replacing the stock ones ?

Thanks all :)

Well, as it seems there arent any replacement coolant pipes other then the top and bottom rad hoses, I will look to get as much water pipe work replaced with silicon.

Remember, all Im doing is passing all my OEM pipes to SFS Performance Hoses who will then make moulds of them all and sell them, so as for price, you will just have to keep an eye on SFS's website but as soon as my contact says they are available, I'll let you guys know.

But I cant believe no one has copied this pipe work yet and made an aftermarket option.

Did you try Viper Performance?

Who are Viper Performance dude, this is why I posted asking if anyone knew of any companies selling aftermarket hoses, for the last 2 years, I have either been drifting or working so I can drift, I rarely get time to keep up to date with the latest Supra talk these days :(

Guest aspire
Nice to see money being spent on the development of more aftermarket goodies for the 2JZGE. I wonder if the popularity of NA-T has contributed or just how affordable vehicles with the 2JZGE have now become.

could well be rich.

So I looked at these hoses again the other day, the only thing that worries me about replacing this main water pipe is that there are 2 hard airline pipes that are joined onto the same bracket that the water line mounts onto, without replacing everything I cant remember what these two small airlines are for ? Anyone know ?

• 4 weeks later...