The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of season evening run/meet at pod Sat 19th

Shane

I am determined to do whatever I can to get at least one more session on the strip before the end of the year, but available dates are very limited now, with only four RWYB dates left now. However, I noticed that on Saturday the 19th there is a 9AM to 9PM RWYB and the nice thing about this one is that you can sign up just for the late session 4pm to 9pm with a sign on fee of just £10. Wondered how many may be interested in this? Might be a nice way to end the season, bit of racing and a meet at pod.

Edited by Shane
Enough interest for it to happen (see edit history)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1: Shane

2: Turtle

3: Guigsy (Maybe)

4: David P

5: Justin Bieber

6: Littler (Maybe)

Good start guys. I am thinking that we just take our chance on space/an area trackside as normally on RWYB there is no shortage of tarmac, are you all happy with that? It does say in the blurb "Clubs Welcome" though, so may give them a call later if I get a moment.

Good start guys. I am thinking that we just take our chance on space/an area trackside as normally on RWYB there is no shortage of tarmac, are you all happy with that? It does say in the blurb "Clubs Welcome" though, so may give them a call later if I get a moment.

It's not a show... just park wherever :D

I could be interested in this, just need to double checked a few dates with the missus as I think we in Hasting's that weekend to see the annual fire work display.

If I come, then I need to go up the drag strip... I am sure this will increase the attendance :D

7: Rich.2211 (Maybe)

8: Josh42

9. Abz

I AM ON THIS!!!!!!.....i was going to go on the 20th anyway as im on holiday from...the 19th :) and ive never raced a car at all (drag) and wanted to see how it does....probably not great with me driving :S but il give it a go put me for YES :D

Be careful as it is very addictive!

3: Purplewich

7: Rich.2211 (Maybe)

8: Josh42

9. Abz

10. gdog1989

This has the potential of being a great afternoon/evening if the weather is ok and we get this sort of turnout.

Edited by Shane
Edited list (see edit history)