The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New font bumper, no more eyebrows!

schemauk

Finally I've got round to changing the front bumper from the Bomex to stock with (I believe?) RMM lip in black, and get the universally hated eyebrows off whilst I was at it..!

This is how it used to look, with some pretty bad cracks around the bottom

attachment.php?attachmentid=175463&stc=1&d=1380466180

Check out the panel match of the old bumper too!

attachment.php?attachmentid=175464&stc=1&d=1380466435

And then after a few hours worth of work with some help from my old man...

attachment.php?attachmentid=175465&stc=1&d=1380466549

attachment.php?attachmentid=175466&stc=1&d=1380466549

New panel match is much, MUCH better...

attachment.php?attachmentid=175470&stc=1&d=1380466834

attachment.php?attachmentid=175467&stc=1&d=1380466549

... She looks like this! So much cleaner without the eyebrows and as a stock front. So happy with how she looks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=175468&stc=1&d=1380466549

attachment.php?attachmentid=175469&stc=1&d=1380466590

The front badge is missing at the minute, but got one coming for Tuesday. Can't wait. :D

DSCF0662.jpg

DSCF0677.JPG

DSCF0678.jpg

DSCF0679.jpg

DSCF0681.jpg

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0680.JPG

Huge improvement :cool:

Are those skirts going next?

If I had her for a decent enough amount of time they would probably be!

Mate that looks a lot better now a lot cleaner

You bringing it to the meet at the falcon on Saturday? How's the headlights are they still clear after I polished them?

What you doing with the old bumper

I really wish I was... I'm selling it on Wednesday :( The new owner might bring it, but it's heading to live in Lincolnshire! Hopefully the new owner will stay active on the forums :)

The headlights stayed pretty clear after your polish, I gave them another once over today though haha. Not sure what to do with the old bumper... Would anyone want it?! I could repair the cracks myself then sell it for cheap I reckon.

You're welcome to it if you like mate for cheap, but if not I'll get myself a fibreglass repair kit and get on it.

Yeah, pretty devastated to sell it, especially with the way it looks now. I originally had plans to sell up late December/January time due to having to commute further for work, so I'm getting a company car again. Although I can't complain, I've ordered the new 4 series... a 428i :D

You're welcome to it if you like mate for cheap, but if not I'll get myself a fibreglass repair kit and get on it.

Yeah, pretty devastated to sell it, especially with the way it looks now. I originally had plans to sell up late December/January time due to having to commute further for work, so I'm getting a company car again. Although I can't complain, I've ordered the new 4 series... a 428i :D

Gutted mate but I suppose you can get a turbo one in a couple years maybe

Na its ok mate repair it and just primer it as it'll cost like £20 max and then you can sell it on cos its not a bad bumper gumtree would probably be the best place aswell as on here of course lol

Gutted mate but I suppose you can get a turbo one in a couple years maybe

Na its ok mate repair it and just primer it as it'll cost like £20 max and then you can sell it on cos its not a bad bumper gumtree would probably be the best place aswell as on here of course lol

I'm definitely getting a Supra again one day, don't worry about that haha.

Yeah, sounds a good idea, cheers.